When developing the new website, we kept in mind the fact that you prefer to browse SugarDaters on your smartphone. We really wanted to have an app for you, but Apple generally is not allowing sugar dating apps into their AppStore. Therefore, our main goal was to create a mobile-friendly interface that would allow you to check your matches, read and write messages, and browse sugar daddies and sugar babies in your area when you’re on the go.
Today we are sharing a simple trick for iOS & Android devices that will make your SugarDaters experience as convenient and distraction-free as can be. SugarDaters mobile page is designed for you to be able to navigate between pages easily, so you do not need the browsers buttons to do so.
iPhone + Safari
The default browser on every iPhone, Safari allows you to easily eliminate the distracting toolbar:
- Go to SugarDaters as you normally do
- Tap “aA” on the top left corner of the toolbar
- Tap “Hide Toolbar” option.
Android + Samsung Internet
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to remove the toolbar on the default Samsung browser. It’s merely four steps:
- Log in to SugarDaters
- Tap ≡ on the status bar at the bottom of your screen
- Go to Settings → Appearance
- Disable the “Show status bar” option
iOS, Android + Chrome/Firefox
Even if you’re not using the default Samsung Internet or Safari as your primary browser, other popular browsers allow you to ignore toolbars easily too. On Chrome and Firefox, all you need to do is scroll down – and the toolbar is gone. Simple as that.
If you’re using any other browser than the ones mentioned above, make sure you disable the toolbar to enjoy a fully immersive SugarDaters experience.
Bonus tip: add SugarDaters to your home screen!
To easily access SugarDaters whenever you want, you can add us to the home screen of your iPad or Android device. This means that you’ll have SugarDaters icon among your other apps and will be able to check your matches and conversate with them with a single click. See below how to do that on your device.
iPad + Safari
- Open the SugarDaters website in Safari as you normally do
- Tap on the share button (the icon looks like a box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Scroll sidewards to the ”Add to Home Screen” button, and tap it.
- Press “Add”
- Now you have a SugarDaters icon on your home screen. When you tap on it, the website will open in fullscreen mode. Voilá.
Android + Chrome
- Open the SugarDaters website on Chrome
- Tap on the browser’s menu icon ⋮
- Tap “Add to Home screen”
- Navigate SugarDaters icon among your favourite apps on your home screen!
Read more: What is a sugar daddy?
Are you reading this on your smartphone, a tablet or a computer?
Either way, FIND YOUR MATCH NOW!
The blog entry Make the most of your mobile experience on SugarDaters was first published on Sugardaters Blog – US.